Tomorrow is Earth Day!
Image by Moini
Earth Day is seriously one of my favorite holidays. No pressure to exchange the perfect gift, no congested traffic or standing in lines for hours, no obligation to spend time with your mean aunt. Best of all, it’s the day when everyone is just a little more eco-conscious.
Here are 7 easy ideas for celebrating Earth Day:
- Go for a walk, picking up litter while appreciating the beauty of nature around you
- Plant a tree or native plants (just Google your state + native plants), or get rid of the invasive species you may have on your property
- Make reusable versions of kitchen staples such as sandwich bags, coffee filters, & food wraps
- Make an upcycled birdfeeder
- Watch The Lorax or read a book with your children
- Make an adorable salt dough Earth Day keepsake
- Make small changes in your life that will have a big impact in reducing your carbon footprint
You can find more great ideas HERE