👙 It’s bikini season again and you know what that means- dealing with unsightly, painful razor rash & ingrown hairs.
I dunno about you, but bikini line bumps just ruin my day. I always feel the need to wear shorts over my bathing suit, and even then I feel self conscious about it. I end up not having as much fun as I would/should have. But no more! I picked up a bottle of Maywood Creek Essentials Best Ingrown Hair Treatment.
Distilled water, Aloe Vera leaf juice, calendula extract, alcohol, vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, lemon essential oil, tea tree oil, lavender essential oil.
- Pleasant citrus herb fragrance (it really does smell great)
- Contains skin-calming calendula and aloe
- Disinfects with tea tree and lemon oils
- Safe to apply anywhere that razor bumps, razor burn or ingrown hairs develop
- No stinging/irritation
- Made in the USA
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Contains no parabens or mineral oil
- Made with organic ingredients
- Easy to use, no need to rinse
- Air dries quickly
- Thus far is effective (I have only shaved once since purchasing this, but no signs of bumps)
- Water-like consistency. This actually didn’t bother me, but I saw other uses mention they wish it were thicker.
- The pump dispenser squirts straight out (towards you) quite a distance, you need to be to be prepared for that.
I would recommend to anyone who suffers from razor rash or ingrown hairs (except if you’re pregnant- you’d have to check to make sure the essential oils are safe to use during pregnancy).
🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿 🍋🌿
I received this product at deep discount in order to facilitate a review. As always, all thoughts & opinions are my own.